Bank of America EDD also known as Employment Development Department Debit Card is an easy way to get your disability, unemployment, and paid family leaves advantages.
EDD is playing a significant role in state programs like unemployment insurance, payroll tax collecting, disability insurance, and business training/workforce help. The BOFA EDD card is only valid for three years from that date of issue, and the payments which you are eligible directly deposited in your account.
Benefits of EDD Debit Card
1. No extra charge when you pay bills, make purchases anywhere Visa debit card accepted.
2. Access Bank of America ATMs anywhere in the country.
3. Get cash bank when you buy things from the grocery store or from a credit union that accepts EDD Visa card.
4. Transfer money from your personal deposit account anytime.
5. Instant alert via mail and text message when the balance is low or making any purchase.
Bank of America EDD Card sign in
Step 1: To sign in for BOA EDD card first, go to Bank of America’s website here and click on ‘Sign In’ Button in the menu bar.
Step 2: Now Enter your username and click on continue.
Step 3: A new window will appear now enter your bofa edd card password and log on.
EDD Bank of America Activation
Step 1: After receiving your edd card, you need to activate it from Bank of America’s website.
Step 2: Go here
Step 3: Click on ‘Activate My Card’ in the menu bar. Enter your card number as shown in the image below and click on continue to proceed further.
Note: You can also activate your card by phone at 1-866-692-9374 (voice) or 1-866-656-5913 (TTY).
Forgotten Bank of America EDD Card sign on Username/Password.
If you have forgotten the password of edd card, then visit here and enter your email address to reset your username via email.
Customer Support 00 1 315-724-4022
Credit card support: 00 1 757-677-4701
For Phone Banking Call 1.800.432.1000
100 North Tryon
100 N Tryon St STE 170
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Bank of America Apps for Mobile Banking
Here you can check everything related to BOA EDD
Bank Of America FAQ
BOFA EDD Debit Card safety Tips
1. Always keep your debit card in a safe place.
2. In case your card lost or stolen, contact on this no. 1.800.222.7511 Immediately to block the card.
3. Don’t give any details about the card on the phone, Bank executive will never ask such details.
4. Don’t write your PIN on behind the card or cover.
5. While using ATM always keep in mind to enter pin secretly by covering keypad by another hand.
6. Don’t leave your transaction slip at the ATM either refuse it or hold it at the safe place to match your account statement later.
7. If you found any suspicious activity while using any ATM, Quickly contacts to a bank.