1st Security Bank has been serving customers and communities since 1936. In order to always stay competitive, 1st Security Bank believes in several core values such as Relationships Driven, Ethical, Leading by Example, Accountable, Diversity, and Community-Oriented. Let’s look at how to access 1st Security Bank of Washington online banking login portal along with their common fees, interest rates, and services.
|Brach/ ATM Locator||Locations|
|Swift Code||FSBAUS44XXX (the xxx is for branch code)|
|Mobile Banking||1st Security Bank of WA: iPhone I Android|
1st Rewards App: iPhone I Android
CardValet App: iPhone I Android
Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 5pm
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Login to 1st Security Bank of Washington Online Banking
- 2 How to Reset your Password on 1st Security
- 3 How to Recover Your Username on 1st Security
- 4 How to Enroll/Sign up/Open an Account
- 5 Types of Services Offered by 1st Security Bank of Washington
- 5.1 Personal Banking
- 5.2 Business Banking
- 6 Mobile Banking Capabilities of 1st Security
- 7 Minimum Deposit Required to Open an Account
- 8 1st Security Bank Interest Rates
- 9 How to Contact 1st Security Bank of Washington
- 10 Banks of Similar Capacity
How To Login to 1st Security Bank of Washington Online Banking
Access all 1st Security Bank services with just a click of a button on your monitor or gadgets. First off, you need to log in to your online account. Here’s how to:
Step 1: Go to the official website of 1st Source Bank through this link. Here’s what their home page looks like:
Step 2: Click the Login button on the top right corner in blue between Contact and Menu. It’s been highlighted in red in the picture above.
Step 3: Select which type of Online Banking you need. There are four types to choose from; Personal Banking, Business Banking, Contractors and Dealers, and Online Applications, as shown below:
Step 4: To log in to your Personal Banking Account, insert your username and password as shown above.
Step 5: After that, you can click the Login button.
How to Reset your Password on 1st Security
Some of you may have completely forgotten your password and can’t get into your account now. Here are the steps to follow to reset it.
Step 1: Click the Forgot Password button underneath the Password box on this page.
Step 2: Once you clicked that, it will direct you to this link page below:
Step 3: Insert your Username and Phone number along with your country code if you are from outside the U.S.
Step 4: Click the Send me a new password green button.
Step 4: After you managed to click the Send me a new password button, you will receive a temporary password on the phone connected to your bank account. Use that to log in to your personal banking account and reset the password there to something you will remember.
How to Recover Your Username on 1st Security
Some forgot their password, others forgot their username. Don’t worry, we will give guidelines about how to recover your username on 1st Security Bank of Washington.
Step 1: Click the Login button on the top right corner in blue between Contact and Menu, and then click the Forgot Password button.
Step 2: Once you’ve been directed to forgot password link page, then click the I forgot my username button.
Step 3: After you clicked that, enter your Email and then click the green Send button, as shown in the picture below. Please note that the email account should be synced to your online bank account to receive the recover username instructions on email.
Step 4: Log in to your email and follow the instructions given on the email the bank sends you to recover your Username.
How to Enroll/Sign up/Open an Account
If you don’t have a 1st Security Bank account yet, you can follow these steps to enroll/ sign up/ open up an account.
Step 1: First off, you need to click on the login button on the top right corner of the homepage and be directed to this page.
Step 2: Then you need to locate First time user? Register your account online link located on top as well as underneath the Forgot Password? button. Click it to find the registration application.
Step 3: On the application fill up the essential data slots, as shown in the image below. The data required includes preferred usernames and passwords, personal information, and contact information.
Step 4: Do not forget to tick the “I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions of service” box and the “I would like to enroll in free Bill Pay” box (optional) after you fill up the form.
Step 5: Click the Complete Sign up button.
*Please note: If you need assistance during the process, you can call for help via 800-683-0973 and/or Email customer service via email@example.com.
We hope this helped you.
Types of Services Offered by 1st Security Bank of Washington
In this section, we look at several Personal and Business banking services offered by the bank.
Services for Personal clients include savings, checking, loans, CDs, IRAs, etc.
Personal Checking and Savings
1st Security Bank offers a variety of personal checking and saving accounts designed suitably for their clients. There are 3 types of Personal Checking accounts:
- 1st Platinum Checking Account if you want to earn interest and enjoy special discounts on services you already use.
- 1st Gold Checking Account if you prefer low-maintenance checking equipped with practical rewards.
- 1st Classic Checking Account if you prefer a safe, convenient way to manage your money with no extra perks or fees.
1st Reward: 1st Reward is included free of charge when you open a 1st Platinum or 1st Gold Checking Account. You can either open a 1st Platinum or 1st Gold account online or visit your local branch to open one.
Credit and Debit Cards
1st Security Bank offers credit and debit cards that ensure mobility at the speed of life.
- 1st Security Bank Visa Debit Card: To make purchases while shopping in person/ online and withdraw directly from your checking account with no monthly/ annual usage fee.
- 1st Security Bank Visa Credit Card To make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted with no international transaction fees. You can also create your own design on your debit card with 1st Debit Design to add more personality.
Decide whether you need a debit or credit card depending on your purchase power, lifestyle, salary range, etc.
IRA, HSA, and CESA Accounts
1st Security offers different IRA, HSA, and CESA accounts for varying customers.
Let’s look at their IRA benefits!
Individual retirement accounts, better known as IRAs, will give you tax incentives to save for retirement. They offer two types of IRAs:
Traditional IRA: Suited for you if you are in the same or lower tax bracket when you retire because it makes pre-tax or tax-deductible contributions. Further benefits include:
- Income tax applies on all withdrawals.
- Required minimum distributions apply to start at age 72.
- 10% federal penalty tax applies to all withdrawals before age 59.5.
Roth IRA: Suited if you are in a higher tax bracket when you retire because it makes after-tax contributions but with no income tax applications to withdrawals, no required minimum distributions, and no penalties on early withdrawal of contributions.
Money Markets and CDs
Money Markets and CDs from 1st Security Bank offer competitive rates and options for growing your money.
There are 3 types of money markets:
- Tiered Rate Money Market if you want to maximize earnings on your savings based on the account balance.
- High Yield Money Market if you have multiple 1st Security Bank Accounts and want liquidity and earnings on your savings.
- Certificates of Deposit if you want a guaranteed return over a short period of time.
Depending on your financial situation you might want to think about how to hold your money.
Here we look at several important services available for business clients of 1st Security Bank.
BaZing Local is a great choice if you want to promote your business for free through the bank’s member rewards program which is powered by BaZing.
Business Checking and Savings
Business Checking Accounts offer numerous benefits for all clientele like Free debit cards, Free bill pay, Free mobile banking, Free banking support, Multiple users per account, and Higher interest rates on qualifying CDS. There 5 account types to choose from:
- Premier Business Checking if your business makes frequent transactions and/or uses cash management services.
- 1st Business Checking if your business has a moderate need for monthly transactions.
- Small Business Checking if you’d like to minimize expenses and don’t need to make monthly transactions.
- Nonprofit Checking if your business is nonprofit.
- Pooled IOLTA Checking if you’re a lawyer who qualifies under Washington State Law.
There are different types of checking accounts for lawyers, nonprofits, SMEs, and large companies.
Commercial and Industrial Loans
These loans will help you propel your business into a brighter future with smart financing decisions. There are four types of loans offered:
- Opening Lines of Credit offers the ultimate flexibility for your business. Offers credit for working capital, inventory, accounts receivable, and seasonal cash flow.
- Term Loans for Equipment, Capital expenditures (CAPEX), Business acquisitions, and Refinancing debt. If your business is looking for more flexible financing terms or doesn’t meet the strict requirements for conventional commercial loans, Small Business Administration Loans (SBA) could fit you.
- SBA is widely available in Longer Loan terms which will bring you to lower monthly payments by spreading your balance over a longer period, Competitive interest rates in which the SBA loans have a similar range of interest rates compared to more competitive traditional loans and Low down payments.
As credit is required to expand the business, purchase large-scale assets and explore new business opportunities, this is what you can consider at 1st Security Bank.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
In these loan services, 1st Security Bank will partner with you directly to find the finances that meet your needs.
- Commercial Properties will help you purchase a location for your business or grow a portfolio of real estate to generate income or investment. Comes paired with flexible terms and competitive rates.
- Commercial Construction offers you speculative loans with flexible draws and interim payment options so you can keep moving forward.
- Refinance will make sure existing commercial real estate loans can be identified by their team to identify opportunities for you to improve your interest rate, lower your monthly payments, and more.
- Owner-occupied properties to help you purchase a multi-unit property with plans to occupy it.
Real estate is a necessary part of a brick-and-mortar company. See if these options suit your business needs.
Cash Management Services
These services can improve your cash flow and protect your valuable business assets. You can choose from a suite of services that simplify your cash management operations such as Armored car services, Alternate deposits, Fraud Prevention, Merchant Services, Foreign Exchange Services, and Premier Cash Management.
Mobile Banking Capabilities of 1st Security
For Personal Banking, there are three types of mobile apps that you can access to keep you connected to your money:
|1st Security Bank App||1st Reward App||CardValet App|
|Their mobile banking app for Personal clients.||Free for all members with 1st Gold Checking or 1st Platinum Checking accounts with exclusive perks and local discounts.||For members looking to safeguard debit and credit cards from fraud|
|Features include Mobile deposits, Account balances, Recent Activity, Simple transfers, Bill Pay, Popmoney personal payments, ATM, and branch map.||Benefits include Roadside Assistance, Health Saving Cards, Cell Phone Protection, Billshark, Identity Theft Assistance, and Travel accidental death insurance.||Benefits include control of your debit and credit cards in one place, turning cards off and on, limiting transactions, customizing alerts to be notified when someone is using your card, setting transaction limits, etc.|
For Business Mobile Banking, there are three types of mobile apps that you can access to keep running your business from anywhere:
|1st Security Business Mobile App||1st Security Mobile Token App||CardValet App|
|Features: Access your accounts, transfer funds, make mobile deposits, and manage payments virtually anywhere.||Features: Approve ACH or wire payments and generate authentication codes from your phone.||Features: Control your business debit and credit cards in one place – similar to Cardvalet App in terms of functionality.|
All apps are available to download at Google Play and Apple’s App Store. Personal banking app links are given on the top.
Minimum Deposit Required to Open an Account
Let’s look at the common Personal Banking fees first.
Personal Banking Minimum Deposits
The Common Banking Fees of the 1st Security Bank for Personal Banking can be found within the Checking and Savings Accounts.
You can create your own Personal Checking Accounts by choosing between 1st Platinum, 1st Gold, or 1st Classic Checking account, and all of these checking accounts require a minimum deposit of $100 to open.
As for the Savings Accounts, you can choose between Optimum Savings, Preferred Savings, Youth Savings, and Uniform Transfer to Minors.
- Optimum and Preferred Savings minimum deposit = $100 to open
- Youth Savings = 5$ to open
- The Uniform Transfer = $50 to open
Hope this information helps you to decide which account is most suitable for your needs.
Business Banking Minimum Deposits
For Business Banking at the 1st Security Bank, common fees can be found within the Checking and Savings Accounts as well as under Nonprofit Banking.
You can start saving for your business by choosing between Business Savings, Business Money Market, and NonProfit Savings.
- Minimum deposit = $500 to open a Business Savings,
- Minimum deposit = $1,500 to open a Business Money Market
- Minimum deposit = $2,500 to open a NonProfit Savings
As for the Business Checking Accounts, you can choose between Premier Business, 1st Business, Small Business, as well as Nonprofit Checking, and all of these checking accounts require a minimum deposit of $100 to open.
1st Security Bank Interest Rates
Personal Checking has interest rates and an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of around 0.01% – 0.05%. You can check the rates list and the conditions below:
Personal Saving has Interest Rates and an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of around 0.1% – 1.00 %. For more rates information and conditions, you can check the list below:
CDs and Certificate IRAs have Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of around 0.01% – 1.90%. A list of such rates can be seen in the picture below:
Business Savings have Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of around 0.01% – 0.50%. You can check the list below for more information:
To sum up, 1st Security Bank of Washington not only offers banking services but also helps organizations grow by donations, volunteering as well as creating connections and communities. We hope this article about navigating their 1st Security Bank of Washington online banking login portal was helpful for you.
How to Contact 1st Security Bank of Washington
Contact us by Phone:
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm PT
Closed on Weekends
PO Box Address and Loan Services:
1st Security Bank
PO Box 97000
Lynnwood, WA 98046-9700
1st Security Bank
6920 220th Street SW
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Talk with a Loan Officer:
9:00am – 5:00 pm PT
Banks of Similar Capacity
For more banking reviews, check out these links on our website.
- American West Bank Online Banking Login
- Banner Bank Online Banking Sign In
- BB&T/ Truist Online Banking Login
- CEFCU Online Banking Login
Please contact us with any questions you may have.