The Alfalfa County National Bank aka ACB Bank opened more than a 100 years ago in January 29, 1908. The bank prides itself on the tremendous growth it has enjoyed over the years to support local communities across its many nationwide branches. We cover all you need to know about navigating ACB online banking login portal, their fees, interest rates, minimum deposit amounts and more in this article.
|Branch/ ATM Locator||Locations|
|Mobile Banking||iPhone I Android|
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Login to ACB Online Banking Login Portal
- 2 How to Reset your Password on ACB Online Banking Login Portal
- 3 How to Recover Username on ACB Online Banking
- 4 How to Enroll/Sign up/Open an Account
- 5 ACB Bank’s Accounts/Services
- 6 Mobile Banking Capabilities of ACB Bank
- 7 Common Banking Fees of ACB Bank
- 8 ACB Bank Minimum Deposit
- 9 ACB Bank Interest Rates
- 10 How to Contact ACB BANK
- 11 Banks of Similar Capacity
How To Login to ACB Online Banking Login Portal
It’s easy to access all of ACB Bank’s services with only a click of a button on your devices. Here’s how:
Step 1: Surf up to the official website of 1st Source Bank through this link. Here is what their homepage should look like.
Step 2: Click the Login button on the top right corner of the website in a white box, next to the search icon.
Step 3: Insert your Username which can be seen in the screenshot below.
Step 4: After that, click on the Sign in button.
Step 5: You will be directed to input your password and then you have successfully logged into your online banking account.
How to Reset your Password on ACB Online Banking Login Portal
One day, you may completely forget your password and may be unable to log in to your account. Here is how to reset your password.
Step 1: You must click on the Login button in a white box on the homepage in order to find the Forgot password button.
Step 2: After that, you can click the Forgot password button between the white Sign In box and the Enroll link.
Step 3: You will then be directed to this link in order to continue the process of your password resetting.
Step 4: Insert your ID/Login Name and your Email Address that’s registered with the ACB online banking portal.
Step 5: Then click on the green Submit button and you will receive an email containing a link to reset your password. Please follow the given instructions in the email carefully.
How to Recover Username on ACB Online Banking
How to Enroll/Sign up/Open an Account
If you don’t have the ACB online banking account yet, you can follow this simple guide to help you sign up or open up an account.
Step 1: First off, you need to click on the white Login button on the homepage in order to find Enroll button.
Step 2: It’s located after the Forgot password link below the username box. Clicking the Enroll button.
Step 3: After that, you will be redirected to a link page that contains a form to fill up essential data, as seen in the screenshot below:
Step 4: Do not forget to click the “I Agree with”, terms and conditions for Internet Banking button after you filled up your name, address, contact data, and other information.
Step 5 (Optional): You can click the Clear All Fields button on the far right next to the “I Agree” button if you feel there is a mistake after you filled in all of your data.
Step 6: Proceed to the next stages of the enrollment process and fill in the information required. The bank may also contact you through email/ phone with instructions.
ACB Bank’s Accounts/Services
ACB Bank has three types of services; Personal Banking, Business Banking, and Lending. In this article, we will breakdown each of these services one by one:
Personal Checking: You can choose between these types of personal checking.
Both Traditional and Green Checking feature ATM/Visa Check Card available with a $1/month per card fee. Money Market Checking features 6 Monthly “pre-authorized” or “automatic transfer” or check, draft, debit card, or telephone transfers to a third party or another account of the depositor.
All of these checking accounts feature 24-hour access to ACB’s Telebank.
Personal Saving: There are two types of Personal savings you can choose: Regular Savings Account and Certificate of Deposit.
- Regular Saving Account is FDIC insured. Earns interest daily and it also features a Monthly Withdrawal Limit of 6, a Charge for Excessive Withdrawal of $1.00, and 24-hour access to ACB’s Telebank.
- Certificate of Deposit (CDs) features Automatic renewal with a 10-day grace period. Interest compounds quarterly and is credited quarterly. Withdrawal penalties may apply.
Moreover, CDs at ACB Bank are also insured by the FDIC, and available terms range from 91 DAY CD to 5-year CD.
Business Checking: In ACB Bank, this checking has only one type; Free Checking. Free checking features 24-hour access to ACB’s Telebank and ATM/Visa Check Card available with a $1/month per card fee.
Business Saving: You can choose between two types of Business savings: Regular Savings Account and Certificate of Deposit.
- Regular Savings Accounts are FDIC insured and earn interest daily. It also features a monthly Withdrawal Limit of 6, 24-hour access to ACB’s Telebank, and a charge for Excessive Withdrawal of $1.00.
- Certificate of Deposit features automatic renewal with a 10-day grace period, Interest compounds quarterly and is credited quarterly.
ACB Bank prides itself on serving different types of businesses depending on size, industry, and locality. etc.
Mortgages: Mortgages in ACB Bank include Mortgage Residential Real Estate Loans and Construction Loans.
- Mortgage Residential Real Estate Loan features a Lending limit of 80% purchase price or appraised value (whichever is lower). Low closing cost-no PMI required. Local decision making, and are priced at the lowest possible interest rate.
- Construction Loans meanwhile, feature Short Term financing, Local decision-making, and Loan amount that can be up to 80% of appraised value.
Auto Loans: Auto loan is specifically designed for offering monthly payments with a low-interest rate so that loans for your automobiles or any other large-scale needs are affordable as well as auto-draft payments are available from your ACB checking account.
Personal Loans: Only one type of loan can be found in this category and that is Installment Loans. Installment Loans feature Auto deduction of loan payment from your checking account Credit Life Insurance and Accident and Health Insurance.
Business Loans: There are three types of Business Loans you can choose from; Construction, Commercial, and Small Business Loans.
- Construction Loans feature Short-Term financing, Tax-deductible interest, and a Lending limit of up to 80% of appraised value.
- Commercial Loans feature an Integrated full-service business banking program and advance as the construction progresses.
Agriculture Loans: There are two types of Agriculture Programs you can choose from; Farm programs and Commercial Loans.
- Farm Program loans are designed for Farmers and Ranchers in order to achieve Farm Mortgage Program, Farm Livestock Financing, Farm Equipment Financing to Five Years, Short-Term financing, and Lending limit of up to 80% of appraised value.
- Commercial Loans offer a full array of Agriculture Loans and Lines of Credit tailored to meet seasonal or long-term business needs, integrated full-service business banking program, and Advances as the Agricultural needs progresses.
Mobile Banking Capabilities of ACB Bank
Also, you can fill in the Online Banking Enrollment form through this link and the account information you are about to review is history as of the bank’s most recent update.
Any transactions you create during this session are pending for the bank’s next update and are subject to any activities in the corresponding account.
For links for the ACB apps, check the top of the article.
Common Banking Fees of ACB Bank
There are some Banking Fees you can find on each account.
- Business Free Checking, for example, has ATM/Visa Check Card available with a $1/month per card fee.
- Traditional Checking statements will be mailed every month for a $5 statement fee, whereas ACB Interest Account will impose a $7.50 account minimum balance fee for every statement cycle. But you can avoid this fee by maintaining a minimum average daily collected balance of $1,000.00.
- Money Market Checking meanwhile will impose a $10.00 account minimum balance fee for every statement cycle. But you can avoid this fee by maintaining a minimum average daily collected balance of $2,500.00.
- Other services like the “Safe Deposit Boxes” will provide you with an annual/non-refundable fee ranging from $15-$45.
These are the fees you will have to incur should you choose to invest with ACB bank.
ACB Bank Minimum Deposit
Personal Checking: Both Traditional and Green Checking require a minimum deposit of $50.00 to open the account.
If you want to have the ACB Interest Account, you need a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 to open. If you have an interest in Money Market Checking, you need a minimum deposit of $2,500.00 to open this account
Personal Savings: Regular Savings Account will require a minimum deposit of $100.00 to open. If you want to create the Certificate of Deposit, you need to have a minimum deposit of $1,000.00.
CDs: CDs will be a perfect choice if you’re interested to hold your money for a term. What you need is to have a minimum deposit of $1,000.00.
Business Checking: Free Business Checking can be a great start before building your own business “empire”. In order to open this account, you need to deposit $50.00 at a minimum.
Business Savings: In order to save all of the income from your business, you can create a Regular Savings Account. What you need is to deposit $100.00 at a minimum. Whereas the Certificate of Deposit requires a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 to open.
ACB Bank Interest Rates
The annual interest rate for your investment is largely dependent on the types of investments you select.
- The Standard & Poor’s 500® (S&P 500®) for the 10 years ending December 31st, 2021, had an annual compounded rate of return of 13.6%, including reinvestment of dividends.
- From January 1, 1970, to December 31st, 2021, the average annual compounded rate of return for the S&P 500®, including reinvestment of dividends, was approximately 11.3%.
It is worth noting that these scenarios are hypothetical and that future rates of return can’t be predicted with certainty. Moreover, investments that pay higher rates of return are generally subject to higher risk and volatility.
Therefore, ACB Bank has provided something called Compounding and Your Return Calculator to calculate your investment options as well as display an investment report. You can access the calculator through this link.
How to Contact ACB BANK
In order to contact the ACB Bank, you will need to fill up your personal information in the given field such as your Name, Address, Zip Code, Email Address, Phone Number, and Message.
We’ve given the contact link here.
You can also locate ACB Bank branches by inserting an address, zip code, or city and state via this link.
Banks of Similar Capacity
For more banking reviews, check out these links on our website.
- American West Bank Online Banking Login
- Banner Bank Online Banking Sign In
- BB&T/ Truist Online Banking Login
- CEFCU Online Banking Login
It could be said compared to large, reputed, and widespread banks such as Truist/ BB&T or CEFCU that the scale of ACB bank is smaller. Especially when one compares the wide range of services available at BB&T and CEFCU.
ACB’s online banking login portal isn’t as sophisticated as 1st Security Bank of Washington’s which has six different apps for Personal and Business banking.
However, ACB Bank has been steadily growing over the past couple of years and its customers enjoy a wide range of services. For example, they serve a wide range of agricultural businesses with financing services.
We hope this article was helpful for you to navigate the ACB online banking login portal. Please contact us with any questions you may have.