ACNB Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ACNB Corporation, an independent financial holding company headquartered in Gettysburg, PA. Originally founded in 1857, ACNB Bank serves its marketplace with banking and wealth management services. Here we cover how to navigate the ACNB online banking login portal, their products and services, fees and other customer support information.
|Branch/ ATM Locator||Locations|
|Mobile Banking||iPhone I iPad I Android|
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Login to ACNB Online Banking
- 2 How To Reset Your Password on ACNB Online Banking Login Portal
- 3 How to Enroll/ Sign up/ Open an Account
- 4 Type of Accounts/Services of ACNB Bank
- 5 Mobile Banking Capabilities of ACNB Bank
- 6 Common Banking Fees of ACNB Bank
- 7 Minimum Deposit and Interest Rates of ACNB
- 8 How To Contact ACNB Bank
- 9 Banks of Similar Capacity
How to Login to ACNB Online Banking
You need to login to the ACNB Bank website in order to proceed with your account transactions. The login process is quite easy and this article will show you how to do it effortlessly.
Step 1: Access the ACNB Bank through this link. You will be directed to their homepage which looks like this:
Step 2: Click the blue Login button at the top right corner of the page, next to the Open|Apply button. Your screen will look like this:
Step 3: Insert your Username and Password, then click Login. Now you have safely logged into your ACNB account.
How To Reset Your Password on ACNB Online Banking Login Portal
If you completely forget your password at some point because you haven’t accessed your ACNB account for a long time, don’t panic. Here are the instructions you need to follow to reset your password.
Step 1: Inside the Login box, you will find the Forgot Password? in between the Enroll button and the LOGIN box.
Step 2: Click the Forgot Password? and you will be directed here:
Step 3: Insert your Username, click the Login button, and proceed forward. You will receive an email notification from ACNB Bank containing a link to reset your password step-by-step. Please follow the given instructions in the email carefully.
How to Enroll/ Sign up/ Open an Account
If some of you don’t own an ACNB account yet, you will need to Enroll through Personal Banking. However, if you want Enroll in Business Banking, you can contact them at 717-339-5235. Here are some of the steps you need to know.
Step 1: Locate the blue Open I Apply box on the top right corner on the homepage OR once again, inside the Login box, you will find the Enroll button underneath the Password box.
Step 2: Click the Enroll button and afterward, select the Personal Banking option. You will then be directed to a page as shown below.
Step 3: Insert your personal information such as Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Zip Code, Drivers License Number, and Requested Login ID.
Step 4: After you’ve done all of those, click to Continue.
Type of Accounts/Services of ACNB Bank
Like many Banks in the United States, ACNB Bank provides services for Personal and Business clients. First, we will be looking at their personal banking products in detail before explaining business banking products briefly.
ACNB Bank has 4 services for Personal Banking; Bank, Borrow, Online Access, and Retirement. We will break them down one by one in detail here.
ACNB Bank provides you with 3 types of checking accounts which allows you to have the benefits of enjoying your money and everyday protection. Here are some of them:
- BASIC CHECKING
- ADVANTAGE REWARDS CHECKING which comes with Cell Phone Protection, Health Savings, Buyer’s Protection Warranty, etc.
- ADVANTAGE REWARDS PLUS CHECKING which comes with everything that the Advantage Reward Checking has but with the added Free standard and official checks.
We hope these options help you in making your banking activities easier.
Talk about plenty of options, ACNB Bank has plenty of savings types that will always get you covered to suit your goals. Here are some of them:
- STATEMENT SAVINGS which is ideal for people who want a flexible savings account and access to their funds.
- MONEY MARKET which is available for people who typically keep more money in their savings accounts.
- CLASSIC MONEY MARKET is for people who want to earn more interest with a higher balance.
- CLUB ACCOUNT which is suitable for people who want to save for a special vacation or holiday occasion.
- COMPANION SAVINGS ACCOUNT which is beneficial for people who like to invest in Certificate of Deposits and need access to their funds.
As different people are attracted to savings accounts for different reasons, ACNB offers 6 different options for you to save from.
Certificate of Deposit (CDs)
TRADITIONAL CDS is for clients who want to keep their savings longer.
ACNB Bank provides you with debit or credit card options for your unique needs.
- DEBIT MASTERCARD® which is suitable for people who love the security and convenience of using a card instead of cash.
- LOW-RATE CREDIT CARD
- WORLD CARD / PREFERRED POINTS CREDIT CARD is ideal for people who like to save on interest for the first six months.
Cards make your financial transactions easier as you don’t have to carry cash around, especially if you are prone to travel a lot.
Kids and Teen’s Savings
These savings are perfect to teach your young ones the importance of financial planning. There are two types of savings you can choose from:
- BUCKLEY SAVERS which is designed for children up to the age of 12 years old.
- MYBUX is designed for children aged 13 to 17 with no monthly fees.
The two accounts cover your child’s finances from birth to adulthood to optimize your savings plan for them.
Borrow Personal Loans
ACNB Bank has the loan to meet your personal needs whether you need a new car, college education, or dream vacation. Here are some of the loans:
- PERSONAL LOAN which is available for people who want a fixed interest rate and payment. It can also be used for debt consolidation, paying off credit cards, financing a large purchase, and more.
- MY MONEY LINE is great for people who want to write a My Money Line check for all their personal needs.
- PRESTIGE ADVANCE which is designed for high-net-worth individuals who want the comfort of no collateral.
Depending on what you are thinking of investing the loan money in, you have multiple options to choose from.
The mortgage loan is a type of loan that you utilize to invest in your home so that you can find the perfect place to grow and live. Your next step is finding a trusted financial partner to be at your disposal and that’s where ACNB Bank comes in. There are three things you can do with the mortgage:
- BUY A HOME
- REFINANCE A HOME
- BUILD A HOME
Home Equity Loan
A Home Equity Loan is a convenient way to take on home repairs, a renovation project, debt consolidation, etc. Payments are deducted from your ACNB Bank account automatically and they will never change through the term of the loan. Home Equity Loan is ideal for customers who want to borrow a specific amount.
When it comes to looking for new or used vehicles, ACNB Bank can get you their loans to fulfill your mobile needs. Here are some of the detail below:
- NEW VEHICLE Loan which is available for customers who want to finance for the current model year and newer.
- USED VEHICLE Loan which is available for customers who want to finance model cars at 7 years old or more.
Whether you are thinking of purchasing a new vehicle or buying an old one, ACNB got you covered.
CDs can help you invest your money, and earn more interest than a standard savings account. There are two types of CDs you can choose from:
- TRADITIONAL CDS is ideal for people who have already built up savings and want to keep their savings longer.
- SPECIAL CDS comes equipped with different features, rates, and term lengths.
If you can keep your savings for a fixed period of time in the bank while enjoying better rates than a standard savings account, you might want to consider a CD.
IRAS will ensure your savings are secure as you reach the retirement age. You can select from four types of IRAs: Traditional, Roth, Spousal, and a Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA):
- TRADITIONAL IRA is suitable for people who are still working and have no age limit, as well as for those who like to save some extra cash for retirement.
- ROTH IRA is a good choice for people who make less than $140,000 a year as a single taxpayer.
- SPOUSAL IRA is a match made in ‘heaven’ for any customers and their spouse’s retirement. SPOUSAL IRA also has the flexibility to choose between a Traditional or Roth IRA.
- COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (ESAS) is a perfect choice for people who want to invest in the future college expenses of their loved ones.
Saving for your future in advance ensures you can enjoy your retirement with a high quality of life.
Next, we jump straight to look at the business banking products of ACNB Bank. As previously mentioned, we will briefly mention each type of business service.
- They have Business Checking Accounts for SMEs, large corporations, non-profits, community organizations, etc., to ensure their daily financial transactions and processes happen smoothly.
- ACNB has Business Savings Accounts for different customers looking for higher rates of interest, liquidity, automated bill payments, instant payment services, and other benefits.
- The bank has Business Card Services (Debit and Credit cards) for customers looking to get quick cash, transfer between accounts, no annual fees, 25-day interest-free grace periods, earn points, etc.
- ACNB bank has Business Lines of Credit to pay for only what you borrow, for purchasing equipment, and funding property improvements.
- They also have Real Estate and Business Term Loans for services such as purchasing, refinancing, and renovating the commercial property and to fulfill business needs such as vehicles, property renovations, and business expansions, respectively.
- ACNB supports local farmers i.e., Agribusiness by giving them products such as Short-Term Demand Loans, Working Capital Loans, Farm Loans, Lines of Credit, Installment Loans, etc.
There is a variety of services for you to explore depending on your business size, industry, locality, needs, etc.
Mobile Banking Capabilities of ACNB Bank
Mobile Banking at ACNB Bank makes it easy to manage your finances in order to have more free time to do important things. You can use Mobile Banking on your smartphone and get the most out of it by keeping track of your accounts, depositing checks through the mobile app, making a one-time transfer on the current day or a future day, and setting up account alerts to notify you of transactions and balances.
To enroll in Mobile Banking, you must first log into Online Banking. Then you can follow these simple steps:
- Select the Services tab and click on Enroll in Mobile Banking.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- ACNB will review your eligibility and send you a secure message.
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- You can now make a deposit into your checking or savings account.
The versatility of mobile banking is definitely something you might want to explore because of the ease of access and time-saving benefits it provides.
Common Banking Fees of ACNB Bank
In this section, we will mention the monthly fees or how to avoid the monthly fees for Personal Checking Accounts.
|ADVANTAGE REWARDS CHECKING||ADVANTAGE REWARDS PLUS CHECKING||Personal Savings|
|$5.95 monthly fee||$7.95 monthly fee; amount waived if you maintain a $1,000 daily balance||$50 minimum balance to waiver monthly fee|
|Personal CDS||PRESTIGE ADVANCE LOANS|
|$500 dollars to open with terms of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months||Annual fee of $50|
It’s always important to know monthly fees you will be incurring as well as how to avoid them.
Minimum Deposit and Interest Rates of ACNB
Instead of a Registration Fee/Reward, we will break down the Minimum Deposit as well as Interest Rates different services:
Here are the current rates for Personal Savings:
|Account Type||Minimum Balance to Open/ Earn APY||Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Here are the rates for Special CDS:
Here are the rates for Personal Loans:
Here are the rates for Extra Credit – Student Loans:
|Secured by Collateral||5.25%|
Here are the Home Equity Loan rates for loans between $3,500 – $50,000, $50,001 – $99,999, and $100,000+, respectively.
Hope this information was of use to facilitate your banking needs.
How To Contact ACNB Bank
Direct Contact/24-Hour Telephone Banking: 1.888.334.2262 – Toll-Free
Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Debit Card or Line of Credit Card: 1.800.472.3272 – Toll-Free
Credit Card: 1.800.362.6299 – Toll-Free
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP): BUSINESSBANKING@ACNB.COM
Banks of Similar Capacity
Framing your financial strategy should always be done with a partner you trust fully to take care of your money. So for more banking reviews, check out these links on our website.
- American West Bank Online Banking Login
- Banner Bank Online Banking Sign In
- BB&T/ Truist Online Banking Login
- CEFCU Online Banking Login
For over 165 years, ACNB Bank has proudly served businesses, families, and individuals throughout southcentral Pennsylvania and central Maryland. Here we covered everything a personal or business client needs to know about navigating their ACNB online banking login portal as well as their multiple products and services.
We hope this article was insightful to you. Please get back to us with your questions.