Last Updated on August 31, 2022 by Layanvi
Adams Community Bank is a responsive, community-focused, cooperatively owned savings bank that offers top-notch financial services to Berkshires residents and companies with its main office in Adams, Massachusetts. With over 150 years of service, Adams Community Bank wants to make managing your money as easy and convenient as possible so you can spend more time on the important things in your life. This simple step-by-step guide will teach you all you need to know about Adams Community Bank online banking login portal. With internet banking, you can take care of all of your financial needs with the click of a mouse.
|Branch/ ATM Locator||Locations|
|Adams Community Bank Mobile Banking||Google Play I Apple’s App Store|
How to Login to Adams Community Online
In order to access all of Adams Community Bank services, you must first login to your online account.
Follow the login guidelines below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Adams Community Bank through this link.
Step 2: Find ONLINE BANKING LOGIN box on the upper right corner of the website and click the Login button.
Step 3: After clicking there, you’ll be taken to the following page:
Step 4: Insert your User ID and Password.
Step 5: Click on the LOG IN button.
How to Reset Your Password Online
If you forgot your password and are unable to log into your account, don’t panic; by following the steps below, you may quickly reset your password.
Step 1: Click on the link to Forgot your password underneath the red LOG IN button.
Step 2: Once you’ve clicked that, the app will take you to the following page:
Step 3: You’ll be required to insert your basic information. Make sure you type everything correctly.
Step 4: After you’ve filled in the requested information on the Forgot Password link, click Submit.
Step 5: You can reset your password after the bank has verified the information you have supplied. They will contact you via email/ phone to do so.
How to Recover Your Username Online
Please note that the homepage does not contain the I forgot my User ID link.
The procedures you must take to change your User ID on the Adams Community Bank Login portal are listed below.
Step 1: Click the gray Login button on the homepage.
Step 2: Click the Forgot your User ID link underneath the red LOG IN button.
Step 3: Once you’ve clicked the link, you’ll be directed to the page below:
Step 4: Fill in the requested information in the Forgot User ID form shown above then click Submit.
Step 5: After the bank validates the information you provided, it will send you an email with instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to recover your username.
How to Enroll/Sign up/Open a Personal Account
If you have an account with Adams Community Bank and would like to sign up for online banking, please follow these steps:
Step 1: In the homepage and in the Online Banking Section, click Personal Signup link shown below:
Step 2: Review Adams Community Bank Online Banking Disclosure and click I accept the terms of this agreement available at this link.
Step 3: Please fill in all the requested information in the Registration form shown below, then click Submit.
Step 4: You can continue with the enrolling process after the bank verifies your identity.
Note: If you require assistance during the procedure, call 413-743-0001 or email the bank’s customer support at email@example.com.
Adams Community Bank Type of Accounts/Services
For personal accounts or needs, Adams Community Bank offers a range of services.
To ensure financial security, saving is important, and there are numerous factors to take into account. Adams Community Bank provides a variety of accounts with reasonable rates and tried-and-true methods to assist you in achieving your savings objectives.
Their traditional Statement Savings account is easy with the convenience of account-to-account transfers through Online Banking.
- $10.00 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rates are compounded daily
- Easy-to-read monthly statement for accurate record keeping
- No minimum daily balance required
- No monthly fee
- $10.00 minimum balance to earn interest
If these benefits appeal to you, you can consider opening an account with them.
Certificate of Deposit
A certificate of deposit typically has a fixed interest rate and a specified, predetermined duration. It is designed to be held until maturity, at which point the funds and accumulated interest may be withdrawn. To maximize your ability to save, they provide maturities ranging from 3 – 60 months, as well as sporadic discounts and other ways to save.
Adams Community Bank provides a variety of customizable options as well as convenient and flexible loans. You can access their Personal Loans and Business Loans at this link or you can phone them at 413-743-0001 if you have any special questions:
- Automobile Loans are a type of loan that you use when you are purchasing a new or used vehicle from a dealership or a private seller. Adams Community Bank provides a simple application process and quick, local lending approvals so you won’t lose out on the deal you desire.
- Personal Loans are a type of loan when you are looking to finance a wedding, a dream vacation, a new living room set, or when you have some unexpected expenses. For nearly every need, Adams Community bank offers personal loans that meet your lifestyle and budget. One of their loan consultants will locate the best solution for you.
- Collateral Loans are a type of loan when you want to borrow against your savings accounts and certificates of deposit with their collateral loans. They provide installment payments of principal and interest or a single payment option with the entire principal and interest payable at maturity.
One of their loan consultants will assist you in deciding which option is ideal for you.
Adams Community bank provides reasonable interest rates and a variety of home loan options tailored to meet your needs, whether you’re a first-time home buyer, buying a second home, or looking to refinance.
- Term flexibility
- No early payment fee
- Home loan servicing locally
They promise to pre-qualify you for a mortgage in 24 hours or less, which will make it easier for you and your realtor to find houses that fit your financial situation and speed up the search for your ideal dream home.
There are several mortgage products available as well:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages offer home buyers a stable interest rate and set payments over the life of their life. With a fixed rate, you can have a monthly payment that fits your budget and doesn’t change for the life of the mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages offer fixed payments for defined periods of time depending on the product you choose. Rate caps limit rate changes at each adjustment period and protect you from payment shock. If you plan to be in your home for a short period of time, an adjustable rate mortgage may be right for you.
- Construction Mortgages offer a single closing for the construction and permanent financing of your home. Flexible terms and competitive interest rates make your payments affordable during construction, and after you move into your new home.
- First-Time Homebuyers: Adams Community Bank offers affordable loan programs to assist first-time homebuyers. ACB will pay closing costs and fees, generally up to $550, including your appraisal fee.
You can contact them at 413-743-0001.
Mobile Banking Capabilities of Adams Community Bank
Adams Community Bank provides Consumer Mobile Apps available on both Apple and Android devices.
Your account information is easily accessible through internet banking.
You can safely access your account information 24/7 using a few features of the Adams Community Bank Login portal:
- Anytime, day or night, you can check your balances.
- View account balances, pending transactions, and transaction history for the account.
- View sample pictures.
- Transfer funds between accounts or to make a loan payment.
- Create real-time account alerts for events like low balances, direct deposits, or charges for insufficient money.
- Put a stop payment in.
- A fantastic method to arrange your finances and strengthen your financial situation is to use the Manage My Money suite. Manage your spending, exercise self-control, and create savings objectives. You have all the resources you require to succeed financially at your fingertips!
- You can modify your address, issue travel notifications, deactivate and reactivate your ATM/Debit Card by using the “self-service” option.
So if you have invested in ACB, it is the optimal decision to go online!
With the mobile app, you can easily access all of your accounts and services. Manage your accounts, make deposits, transfers, bill payments, and more!
You can download the mobile app via Google Play or Apple’s App Store
You can call telephone banking to promptly request and receive information. To access accounts 24/7, dial their hotline; 413-743-0001.
Common Banking Fees of Adams Community Bank
Compared to other U.S. banks, Adams Community Bank charges its customers incredibly minimal fees. It is a great option for anyone seeking a basic bank account because its checking account has no monthly fees.
Out-Of-Network ATM Fee
It is convenient for those who might suddenly require cash because it levies a $1.00 out-of-network ATM fee, which is reasonable when compared to the typical U.S. bank. Additionally, at $30.00, their overdraft price is far less than the average overdraft fee across the country. Adams Community Bank doesn’t reimburse out-of-network ATM fees, so you’ll either need to find an Adams Community Bank ATM or pay the withdrawal price.
Adams Community Bank’s Registration Rewards
There is a reward offered by Adams Community Bank called Synergy Rewards.
With Adams Community Bank’s Synergy Rewards, you will earn higher interest and receive domestic ATM fee refunds when you meet the Synergy Rewards qualifications.
Additional features include:
- $50.00 minimum to open account
- No minimum balance required to receive:
- No monthly service charge
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Easy-to-balance monthly statements
- Check images returned for easy record keeping:
You must carry out the following actions within the “statement cycle” in order to be eligible for Synergy Rewards rates and earn refunds on your domestic ATM fee surcharges:
- Have a minimum of ten (10) debit card purchases ($10 or more**) post and settle;
- A minimum of one (1) direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH); and
- Enroll in online banking to receive eStatements.
Inquire with the bank about enrolling!
Adams Community Bank’s Interest Rates
Following are details about Adams Community Bank Interest Rates.
Savings Account doesn’t offer the highest rate since it has 0.1% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) interest rates.
Checking Account offers small interest rate around 0.05% APY.
Certificates of Deposit divides its interest rate according to the period of time. 12 month: 0.50% APY, 24 month: 0.85% APY, 36 month: 1.20% APY, 48 month: 1.15% APY, and 60 month: 1.60% APY.
Money Market Accounts offer around 0.15% interest rates.
How To Contact Adams Community Bank
Adams Community Bank Customer Service Center
413-743-9548 (Fax Number)
PO Box 306
Adams, MA 01220
The working hours are Monday – Friday: 08.30am – 04.00pm ET and Saturday: 08.30am – 12pm ET.
Other Banks Operating in Massachusetts
Check out the following banks if you’re traveling or seeking a Massachusetts bank that can meet your needs:
Citizens Bank offers a checking account without paying any fees or making a minimum deposit, and it has 0.1% APY. This bank offers student loans refinancing choices. However, it has fewer branches than Adams Community Bank.
Rockland Trust Bank offers the same APY values (0.1%) as Citizens Bank for their checking account. It only has two branches throughout two states, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Adams Community Bank has more branches throughout eight states.
TD Bank offers higher APY values (0.02%) than Citizens Bank and Rockland Trust Bank, but smaller than Adams Community Bank (0.05%).
To sum up, Adams Community Bank is a responsive, community-focused, mutually owned savings bank providing premier banking services to the people and businesses. These principles have been a standard for more than 150 years of service that they’ve built a lasting reputation for providing high-quality customer service, competitive rates, and charitable giving.
Related articles on online banking login:
- Bank of America EDD Sign In
- BB&T Online Banking Login
- BBVA Compass Online Banking Login
- CEFCU Online Banking Login
- Greekbill Online Login
We hope this article on Adams Community Bank will teach you how to navigate their online login portal effectively.