Bridgewater bank, a Canadian based bank, mainly operates in Calgary, Alberta and Canada. The Bank is owened by the Alberta Motor Compony. Bridgewater bank mainly indulges in Bank morgages and deposits with helpof its vast network of brokers.
In business since 1997, Bridgewater bank have its worth of 2.8$ billion, and have about 33000 ongoing accounts, operating in all provinces of Canada.
Services provided by the bank:
The bank excels in various types of service providing for private or commercial use like Checking Accounts, Savings & Money Market, Accounts, CDs and IRAs, Home Equity, Personal Bankers, BSB mobile, apple pay, samsung pay, people pay,etc.
In providing for the onine services, the bank provides Online Mortgage access, Personal online banking and business online banking.
Toll free number: 800.356.8622
Call our Contact Center Monday – Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm, Thursday & Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for more information about any of our products and services.Call: 800.356.8622 toll-free or 508.884.3300 locally.
Call our Contact Center Monday – Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm, Thursday & Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for more information about any of our products and services.
Call: 800.356.8622 toll-free or 508.884.3300 locally.
Access your accounts 24/7
Bridgewater Center14 Main Street, Bridgewater, MA 02324-1407
Bridgewater Scotland Boulevard5 Scotland Boulevard, Bridgewater, MA 02324-2302
East Bridgewater29 Bedford Street, East Bridgewater, MA 02333-1541
Lakeville6 Main Street, Lakeville, MA 02347-1605
Pembroke27 Mattakeesett Street, Pembroke, MA 02359-2512
Raynham756 Orchard Street, Raynham, MA 02767-1028
Taunton2109 Bay Street (Northwoods), Taunton, MA 02780-1069
West Bridgewater120 West Center Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379-1600
Wrentham Loan Center850 Franklin Street, Wrentham, MA 02093-2406
Bridgewater Financial Advisors1400 Pleasant Street, Bridgewater, MA 02324-1029
- Local: 508.884.3300
- How o login ?
- Bridgewater savings bank have a woderfully equipped with 3 phase login security system. The login requires your unique user id, along with the telephonic call or sms verification for OTP.
- step 1; go to bridgewater savings home page here, on the top right side of the page you will notice orange box with user id.
- step 2: choose the type of banking from options you want to go for from the list of three i.e. personal banking, business banking, cash management.
- step 3: after entering the user id in the space given click on login. a page appears with confirmation to generate one time security codes to proceed furthur.
- step 4: choose between the mobile options either to get verified via phone call or by OTP ( one time password sent to your mobile by sms )
- How to Enroll ?
- step 1: To enroll as a new user to the website, click on the enroll option next to the user login option.
- step 2: a page appears, asking about the type of customer service you think to opt for. And click continue.
- step 3: A page asking about your personal informations appears. Fill in the personal information below and click on continue. Just follow a simple guided easy step ahead and soon you will be enrolled to the bank.