Bank at home, bank while traveling and bank whenever you want, with Citadel online banking service you move further from restricted banking experiences and move on to a world filled with online banking benefits. From swift transactions (from your bank to any other bank in the world) to round the clock access to your account activities, there are a ton of advantages of using the online banking feature of Citadel bank. So, do you want to join this extravagant experience? Well, for that, you’ll first need to log in to your Citadel Bank online account. Here is how you do it.
- First, make sure you have a good internet connection. Turn on your system i.e. PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Open any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome) and visit https://www.citadelbanking.com/.
- Upon clicking on the above link, you should be on the home page of Citadel Online banking.
- In the top right corner next to the Customer Support button, you should find two option asking for “Username” and “Password”. This is the place where you will be required to enter your login ID and password provided by your home branch with your other bank account details. Once you have entered these details you will be able to enjoy a number of benefits of Citadel online banking. However, if you don’t find your login ID with your bank details, you can call up your bank and ask for it.
If you have your Login ID but forgot your password, here is how you recover it.
- Follow the above steps to reach the login section. On the page, next to the login option, you should find the “Login Help” option. Click on it.
- Upon clicking, you should find a pop-up box with 2 different options. Click on “Forgot Password?”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to enter your Login ID and follow simple steps to reset your password.
- Once you have your password, you can go back to the login page and enter the details in order to login to your Citadel online account. Remember to keep a tab on your login ID and password for faster and hassle-free login. You should also change your password every time you log in for better security.
If you forget your Username, here is how you can recover it:
- Follow the login process and click on “Login Help”.
- Upon clicking, you should find 2 popup options. Click on “Forgot Username”.
- A new page will appear asking for a]various details including Social security number and account number, provide these details to recover your User ID.
Now, that you know all about the Citadel online banking experience, all you have got to do is enter your user id and password and enjoy the benefits.