Got an account with Regions Bank? If you don’t know yet, Regions Bank provides a number of benefits to its customers via internet banking. From instant money transfers to 24/7 banking experience all through Regions online banking. Do you want to enjoy these benefits? In order to access Region’s online services, you’re first required to log in to your online account with Regions Bank. Here are some quick and easy steps that will guide you through the online login process of Regions Bank.
- Start by visiting regions.com/personal-banking using your smartphone, PC, tablet or laptop on any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). Note: Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Upon visiting the page you will find yourself on the home page of Regions Bank. Choose Personal/ Small Business login depending on the kind of account you have with the bank.
- Considering you click on the “Personal option” on the website, when the page loads, you should find the strip that says “Online Banking Login” followed by 2 separate blanks asking for your login ID and Password.
- Fill in the boxes with your login ID and password. You must have received these details with your Bank account information from your home branch. Upon entering, you will have successfully logged in to your Regions Bank online account. If you don’t find your Regions Bank Online ID, you can contact your home branch for more information on that.
How to recover the forgotten Password?
If you have access to your Online ID but happen to miss place your Password, don’t worry. Follow these simple steps to recover your password.
- Follow the below steps to reach the login page. Upon reaching, you will find an option that says “Forgot Online ID or Password” below the Password Box. Click on the option to move further.
- Upon clicking, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to clear a security check. Clearing it will show you two options – Forgot Online ID and Forgot Password. Click on Forgot Password to move further.
- You will now be asked a series of questions including your Social Security Number, Account type and Account Number. Provide all the information correctly and you will be able to create a new password.
Once you have the password, you can go back, login and change the password again. Make sure you remember both your login ID and Password. It is also necessary that you set a new password now and then to maximize security.
Benefits of Regions Bank Online Banking
There are a number of exciting benefits that you can enjoy with Regions Bank online login, here are some for your immediate reference:
- 24/7 account access
- Fast money transfer and other transactions
- Quick and easy payments
- Easy to manage the account and get reports.
- Access from anywhere from around the globe.
So, go on, get your Regions Bank online ID and Password and start relishing the online banking experience.